The TII 442 Grounding Module detects the presence of AC power and ground, provides an auxiliary AC receptacle and ground connection.
- Capable of terminating up to a #10 gauge grounding wire using a standard slotted screw driver.
- Ideal for applications where equipment does not have existing provisions for grounding through AC power cord.
- Provides an auxiliary AC receptacle
- Ground Indicator Circuit
- Ground Present: Green lamp “on” indicates the presence of a ground when plugged into an AC receptacle.
- Ground Not Present: Red lamp “on” indicates that a ground is not Present or that there may be a problem with the wiring.
- Both indicator lamps “on” signify a possible wiring problem.