Startech SV565UTPU USB VGA Console Extender over CAT5 UTP (500 ft)
The SV565UTPUGB USB VGA KVM Console Extender over CAT5 UTP (500 ft) lets you control a server, computeror multiple computers (connected through KVM Switch) over a standard Cat5 or Cat6 UTP network cableconnection, at distances of up to 500 ft (150 m) away. PC connection cables are included with this product for aready out of the box solution.
You can use your existing keyboard, mouse, and monitor to access both the server room and your office computer,saving space and avoiding the need for a dedicated remote console by allowing you to switch between workstationview and KVM view at the remote location.
- Monitor computer-controlled equipment in a factory or warehouse
- Use one or more servers in a server room from a remote location
- Control remote machines and security monitoring systems
- USB computers are supported at the host and remote locations (USB keyboard and mouse required for remote console)
- Cables Included for a ready out of the box setup
- Can be used with a single computer or connected to an existing KVM switch
- Easy installation using industry-standard UTP network cableIntuitive hotkey commands
- Supports most combo keyboard and mouse sets (including Wireless)
- Supports auto-switching between host and remote users or dedicated control