An above-ground housing to shelter amplifiers, splice enclosures, nodes, and provide ample space for slack storage in a secured environment. The 030-127-10 features fiber slack storage hooks and 2 node rods.
- Pedestal consists of one piece continuous frame made up of galvanealed steel and a top, four doors and skirts made up of galvanealed steel.
- Pedestal parts are coated with 2-3 mils of polyester powder coat after undergoing 5 pretreatment processes.
- All four doors and top are detachable using stainless steel slide off hinges (8).
- Front doors are locked with a rod-roller system including a flush mounted 1 piece lock.
- All door ventilation louvers are backed with fiberglass bug screens.
- Convection air flow system in place to properly ventilate cabinet.
- Pedestal can either be concrete pad mounted, stake mounted, or vault mounted.
- All vertical seams are sealed with synthetic rubber seal, entire cabinet is rain tight.
- Safety Corners™
- Depth 35" Height 50" Width 33"
- Weight 205lb.
- Color Grey
- Material Polyester Powder Coated Galvaneal Steel