Category 6 Keystone Jacks have been designed to meet the need for today's high-bandwidth applications. Category 6 connectors are slim in profile for the highest density applications, and are engineered to exceed all ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 category 6 requirements.
Jacks support both T568A and T568B wiring schemes using an easy-to-read color-code wiring label and can be terminated using standard single-position 110 tools. The connectors contact design provides enhanced plug-to-jack connection integrity, protects against damage caused by insertion of 4- or 6-position plugs and is rated for a minimum of 750 plug insertions providing for the highest level of reliability. Rear 110-type contacts are designed to provide improved conductor retention and ease of termination.
Special design features allow jack to be terminated with a standard 110 single-position tool or with the Signamax four-pair tool.
Jacks feature the ability to mount either color-coded icon tabs for service identification or dust covers to protect unused jacks from dust and other contaminants. Jacks are available in nine colors and are supplied with two color-matched icon tabs and dust covers for voice or data identification.
- Guaranteed to meet or exceed TIA-568-C.2 component performance
- Supports TIA-568-C.2 category 6 100-meter channel performance
- Multi-purpose keystone design - equally suitable as a work area outlet and a patch panel port
- 180° high density - compatible with all Signamax keystone faceplates, surface mount boxes, and snap-in patch panels
- Terminated with standard single-position 110 or Signamax four-pair termination tools
- Rated for at least 750 plug insertions providing for the highest level of system reliability
- Rear 110 type contacts provide improved wire retention and ease of termination
- Contact design provides enhanced plug-to-jack connection integrity and protects against damage caused by insertion of 4- or 6-position plugs
- T568A and T568B wiring with an easy-to-read color-code wiring label for maximum flexibility
- Have an ability to mount either color-coded icon tabs for service identification or dust covers to protect unused jacks form dust and other ontaminants