Category 5e unscreened high-density keystone jacks have been designed to meet the need for today's high-bandwidth applications. Category 5e connectors are slim in profile for the highest density applications, and are engineered to exceed all ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 category 5e requirements.
Special design features allow jack to be terminated with a standard 110 single-position tool or with the Signamax four-pair tool.
- Guaranteed to meet or exceed TIA-568-C.2 component performance
- Supports TIA-568-C.2 category 5e 100-meter channel performance
- Multi-purpose keystone design - equally suitable as a work area outlet and a patch panel port
- 180° high density - compatible with all Signamax keystone faceplates, surface mount boxes, and snap-in patch panels
- Terminated with standard single-position 110 or Signamax four-pair termination tools
- Rated for at least 750 plug insertions providing for the highest level of system reliability
- Contact design provides enhanced plug-to-jack connection integrity and protects against damage caused by insertion of 4- or 6-position plugs
- Rear 110 type contacts provide improved wire retention and ease of termination
- T568A and T568B wiring with an easy-to-read color-code wiring label for maximum flexibility
- Have an ability to mount either color-coded icon tabs for service identification or dust covers to protect unused jacks form dust and other contaminants