Voice-grade unscreened high-density MT-Series keystone jacks have been designed to support performance of voice-transmission network applications such as telephony, and low-speed data-transmission applications using standard USOC wiring scheme.
Special design features allow jack to be terminated with a standard 110 single-position tool or with the Signamax four-pair tool.
- Multi-purpose keystone design - equally suitable as a work area outlet and a patch panel port
- 180° high density - compatible with all Signamax keystone faceplates, surface mount boxes, and snap-in patch panels
- Terminated with standard single-position 110 or Signamax four-pair termination tools
- Three-pair USOC wiring with an easy-to-read color-code wiring label for maximum flexibility
- Rated for at least 750 plug insertions providing for the highest level of system reliability
- Rear 110 type contacts provide improved wire retention and ease of termination
- Contact design provides enhanced plug-to-jack connection integrity
- Have an ability to mount either color-coded icon tabs for service identification or dust covers to protect unused jacks form dust and other contaminants