Signamax BNC-style feed-thru connector patch panels may be used with a number of telecommunications applications - networking, video and audio distribution, VHF equipment, test and measurement, etc. Based on 50- or 75-Ohm BNC feed-thru keystone-type modules, these panels provide high-quality standard-compliant connections to active equipment or cross-connections between cabling segments. Two panel density designs, "standard-density" and "high-density" provide flexibility in managing access and cable entry space. Easy field-configuration of Signamax multimedia panels allows quick replacement of individual modules during reconfigurations and upgrades. Available in 12-, 16-, 24-, 32-, and 48-port sized in standard-density design and in 24- and 48-port sizes in high-density design.
- 50- and 75-Ohm feed-thru versions
- Standard-density - 12-, 16-, 24-, 32-, and 48-port sizes
- High-density - 24- and 48-port sizes
- Field configurable
- Maximum strength and durability construction
- Snap-in rear cable management bar (high-density design only)