Signamax Connectivity Systems' 065-7861 is the new flagship of the Signamax Ethernet switch product line. It provides non-blocking performance for 24 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet connections, 4 of which are Dual Media 100/1000Base SFP Ports, plus 2 100/1000Base SFP-only ports, for a total of 26 ports.
This new switch supports modern capabilities including IPv6, SSH management, QoS and Tagged VLAN, and full SNMP management at a surprisingly low cost. The six SFP slots (four are Dual Media ports) use auto-detected SFP modules for fiber optic switch interconnection at extended distances.
Both ring and star Gigabit backbone network architectures are possible with full automatic failover. The included SNMP management package is complete and comprehensive, with web browser, local console, and Telnet remote terminal connections and real time updating.
The 065-7861 also communicates with network management systems such as HP OpenViewTM via SNMP for enterprise-wide status display, statistical monitoring, and switch control. Enhanced Layer 2+ look-ahead routing features and IEEE 802.1p Quality of Service / 802.1Q Tagged VLAN / IP Type of Service support make the Signamax 065-7861 an excellent foundation for establishing or adding to an Enterprise network.
- Dual speed SFP slots for Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet fiber uplink.
- 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet standard.
- IPv6 and s-Flow support.
- Easy-Port-Configuration, for ease of setup in the IP Phone, IP Camera or Wireless environments.
- IEEE 802.1AB LLDP (Link Layer Discovery Protocol) and LLDP-MED (Media Endpoint Discovery) support.
- Supports RSTP/MSTP/STP for Ethernet redundancy.
- IP Multicast Filtering through IGMP Snooping V1, V2 & V3.
- Supports port-based VLAN and IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging and GVRP.
- IEEE 802.1p QoS with four priority queues.
- Single IP Management (SIM), up to 16 switches. IEEE 802.3 ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) support.
- RS-232 console, Telnet, SNMP V1, V2c & V3, RMON, SSL/SSH, HTTP (Web Browser), and TFTP Management.
- Supports Command Line Interface in RS-232 Console.
- Supports IEEE 802.1x Security.
- Bandwidth Rate Control, via port-policer.
- Per-port programmable MAC address locking.
- Static Secure MAC addresses supported.
- Port mirroring, both Inbound and Outbound.
- Supports Network Time Protocol (NTP).
- 1000 Mbps: Full-duplex; 10/100 Mbps: Full/Half-duplex; Auto-Negotiation, Auto- MDI/MDIX.
- Full wire-speed forwarding rate.