Transmit RS-232, RS-485 or RS-422 signals over Category 5E or Category 6 cable. 9 Pin serial input to RJ45 output. Requires two units to create a point to point connection. Can be connected to a copper to fiber media converter to to transmit serial signals over fiber as well.
- Integrates serial data into Ethernet networks.
- Fiber optic and twisted pair models available.
- Supports RS-232, RS-422 and RS-485 with a single unit.
- Functions as a media converter for point-to-point applications.
- Functions as a device server for point-to-multipoint server-based applications.
- Avoids retrofit of costly PLC and CNC devices.
0 Reviews Hide Reviews Product Reviews
Tripplite RS-1215-RA 1U Rack Mount Power Strip 120V 15A 5-15P 12 Outlets Right-Angled Widely Spaced 15-ft. Cord