With its familiar QWERTY keyboard and library of over 150 symbols and terms for electrical, pro AV/security and facilities management, the Rhino™ 4200 gets industrial labeling jobs done fast and done right. “Hot Key” shortcuts enable you to quickly create and format wire/cable wraps, flags, fixed-length labels and more, while a “Favorites” key provides single-key access to your most commonly used labels, symbols and terms. With the Rhino™ 4200, you can print labels up to 3/4" wide in flexible nylon, permanent polyester and durable vinyl materials – plus directly onto heat-shrink tubes. Integrated rubber bumpers help prevent damage from on-the-job drops and falls.
Compatible Label Width: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4"
- Easily enter text with a familiar computer-style (QWERTY) keyboard
- Use convenient one-touch “Hot Keys” to access shortcuts for creating and formatting wire/cable wraps, flags, Code 39 and Code 128 bar codes, fixed-length, general and breaker labels
- Print 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" and 3/4" wide industrial-strength labels in a variety of materials and colors – plus print directly onto heat-shrink tubes
- Quickly access your most commonly used labels, symbols and terms with the “Favorites” key
- Avoid repeated steps with the “Custom” key – customize and save settings for individual label formats
- Rhino Industrial 4200 Label Maker
- Carry Case
- Vinyl Label Cartridge, Black on White, 1/2" x 18’
- Quick Reference Guide
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery
- AC Adapter