This product has been replaced by the BOGEN TAMB2.
The Bogen TAMB Telephone Access Module is a unique, dual-purpose voice paging adapter designed as an interface from a telephone system to a paging system.
This versatile unit offers the capability of station port or trunk port operation, and is compatible with the full range of currently available telephone systems.
Advanced design and Bogen dependability make the TAMB the perfect choice for simple or complex telephone paging applications.
A background music input (with RCA-type jack and screwdriver-adjustable volume control), which will accept a line level input from a background music source, is provided. The input permits use of background music with amplified speaker systems as well as with central paging amplifiers.
- Loop start, ground start, and station port (90V ring up) compatibility
- 600-ohm output
- Pre-announce and confirmation tones (defeatable)
- Adjustable tone volume
- Works with one-way and two-way (talk back) zones
- Background music input with volume control
- Suppresses background music during paging
- Station access disconnect is dynamically controlled using a combination disconnect timer, and VOX disconnect timer or Calling Party Control (CPC) signal detection
- Disconnect VOX timer is adjustable from 2 to 6 seconds of silence
- Calling Party Control (CPC) signal from switch immediately disconnects station port
- 24V or 48V operation (trunk port mode)
- Wall-mount design
- Easily accessible controls and switches
- No power supply necessary when connected to a PABX station port or Centrex line
- 1 normally open contact pair available for operating external equipment
- Punch-block connections (type 66
- FCC Part 68 approved