The MINUTEMAN PRO-LCD Series of Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS) delivers complete protection from electrical problems — spikes, surges, sags, brownouts, and blackouts.
Much like the PRO, and PRO-E Series that came before, all PRO-LCD models are amazingly compact and take up little space on the desktop or under a console.
Back-up time - full load: 7.7 minutes
Back-up time - half load: 18.4 minutes
Power in Watts: 490
Input plug type: 5-15P
Input voltage: 120
Output voltage: 120
Number of fully protected outlets: 6 (5-15R)
Number of surge protected only outlets: 2 (5-15R)
- Designed for PCs, telephone and security systems, and data communications
- Protects equipment from harmful AC power surges and spikes
- Provides battery backup to equipment during a blackout
- Built-in boost and buck AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulation) function compensates for broader range of AC voltage situations like surges and spikes, saving internal battery power for blackouts and extending the life of the batteries
- Includes Minuteman SentryPlus ™ power management and diagnostic software to provide added control and allow unattended PC shutdown (for use on individual PCs or multiple workstations or networks).
- Integrated USB port for software communications (USB cable included)
- Hot-swappable batteries for easy battery replacement
- Independent Battery Bypass ™ allows the UPS to provide voltage regulation with surge or spike protection even when batteries are weak or dead.
- 8 outlets (6 outlets with battery backup / surge protection and 2 outlets with surge protection only)