Line interactive simulated sine wave rack/tower convertible UPSs Designed to support network servers, small rack environments, security CCTV & DVR, Telecom & VoIP
Back-up time - full load: 7.4 minutes
Back-up time - half load: 16.8 minutes
Power in Watts: 1050
Warranty: 3 Years - Parts & Labor Including Batteries
- LCD Display - Shows UPS operating status
- Rack/tower installation - (2U rack height) or wall mounting with optional kit
- Minuteman SentryPlus Software - SentryPlus auto-shutdown and monitoring software is included with every unit.
- RS-232 and USB Communications - No special USB drivers are required for USB communications as unit is automatically recognized by Microsoft® Windows® as HID-compliant device - similar to a mouse or a keyboard.
- SNMP compatible - Each PRO-RT unit can be managed on a network with the addition of an optional SNMP management card.
- Fax/Modem/Network Line Protection - The PRO-RT UPS provides a low cost means of protecting fax/modem/network lines.
- RoHS Compliant - All PRO-RT products are manufactured using non-hazardous materials making them safer for the environment and a green-friendly addition to any data center (Excludes lead acid batteries).
- Independent Battery Bypass - Provides voltage regulation with surge and spike protection even when batteries are weak or dead.
- Warranty - Each PRO-RT UPS system is covered by a three-year parts and labor warranty and $100,000 Minuteman Platinum Protection Plan® (U.S.A. and Canada only).