The P399 protects personnel and expensive equipment from damaging electrical surges that may get onto incomingcable lines. It mounts on conventional central office frames with 8 inch centers. Porta Systems P399 is a compact 100-pair connector that utilizes industry standard 5-pin protector modules. The P399 comes in various input stub lengths either 22awg or 24awg and has either Wire-Wrap or Quick Clip output.
Please call for quantity discounts.
- 100-pair front facing test field
- Compact design saves space and increases number ofprotected pair per frame vertical
- Accepts industry standard 5-pin protector modules
- Gold plated protector module sockets and test field contactsfor superior electrical contact that eliminate noise problems
- Fanning strips allow easy wire management for both fieldstubbing and cross connection to horizontal blocks bracket
- Front ground test point offers labor savings and reliability
- Factory stubbed units available
- Operating Temperature: -13˚F to 149˚F (-25˚C to 65˚C)
- P399 Data Sheet
The P399 is a direct replacement for the Emerson R399 Central Office Protector.
|Need a quote on P399 or R399 Central Office Protectors. Please send your request to us here.|
The Porta P399 is an exact replacement for the Emerson R399