Deliver Power over Ethernet to non PoE remote devices.
The INTELLINET NETWORK SOLUTIONS PoE Splitter allows you to deliver both data and electrical power to non-PoE Ethernet-enabled products using the Cat5 Ethernet cable. Using the PoE Splitter, you can take advantage of Power over Ethernet and place Ethernet-enabled products, such as Network Cameras and Wireless Access Points*, where power outlets are not readily available.
Simplify Installation for an Ethernet-based Device
Having to manage only an Ethernet cable simplifies the physical installation of the device. Without having to worry about the availability of a power source, you can mount Ethernet-enabled products on a ceiling or outdoors, up to 100m (328 feet)** from a power source. The PoE Splitter is simple to install and requires no tools or software.
802.3af Compliant Power over Ethernet
The PoE Splitter can be used to complement any PoE injector unit or midspan switch to provide small to medium-sized businesses a complete end-to-end PoE solution. This unit supports 802.3af, ensuring compatibility with other 802.3af PoE-compliant injector units or midspan switches.
Adjustable Power Output
During the setup, the PoE Splitter can be set to power any compatible 5V, 7.5V, 9V or 12V Ethernet-enabled device via the volt selector located on the side.
- IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE splitter
- Can be used to connect non-PoE IEEE 802.3af-compliant devices to a PoE injector or PoE switch
- Output current, selectable: 5, 7.5, 9 or 12 V DC
- Output power, max.: 15.4 W
- 10/100 auto-sensing input port automatically detects optimal network speeds
- RJ45 input port with Auto-MDIX and NWay auto-negotiation support
- Full/half duplex operation
- Compact metal case
- LED for link on PoE input port
- Three-Year Warranty