The design of the COYOTE Closure was not finalized until after talking with people in the communications industries about what they needed in a closure.
Craft-friendly, affordable, reliable, durable and tested in accordance with Bellcore Testing RequirementGR-771-CORE and UL 1863, the COYOTE Closure has proven well worth the effort. This is the closure that will ensure long-term reliability and quality of the signal -- voice, video and data.
- Fiber management system includes splice trays for mass or single splicing (fusion and mechanical).
- Three-section End Plate has six cable entry ports, captive hardware, strength member tie-off, isolated grounds and requires no field drilling. A four cable entry port version is also available for larger cables.
- Durable glass-filled high-density thermoplastic shells. Two diameters, 6.0" (152 mm), 8.5" (216 mm). Built-in shell stabilizers and air valve.
- Field-proven, permanent neoprene gasket sealing system. No re-entry kits needed. No flame required to break the seal or to install.
- LOCK-TAPE™ Sealing System ensures a tight, permanently sealed End Plate assembly and maximum shear strength to resist cable pull out.
- One three section end plate
- One blank end plate
- Transition compartment kit
- Four transport tube kits
- Transition tube kit