Over-the-head style provides optimum comfort and durability.
The Plantronics® Encore headset delivers the very best in sound quality, comfort and reliability for call center and office professionals.
Encore sets the standard in premium sound quality with our unique Sound Enhancement System (SES®). A tone control switch lets you select the level of bass and treble that you prefer for a full, rich sound.
We paid equal attention to fit and all-day wearing comfort. Encore features super-soft ear cushions, and a “click-stop” adjustment system on the headband and turret that provides exactly the right fit and consistent positioning of the microphone.
We also understand that durability and reliability are of critical importance, and we’ve built Encore to last.
Backed by a two-year warranty, Encore delivers unsurpassed durability all day, every day.
- Lightweight over-the-head style with adjustable headband and soft ear cushions for stable fit and all-day comfort.
- Click-stop headband and turret for superior fit and consistent microphone positioning.
- Sound Enhancement System (SES®) lets you select bass or treble setting for full, rich sound.
- Supports SoundGuard® Plus™ and Call Clarity™technologies for superior sound when used with Plantronics amplifiers.
- Quick Disconnect™ lets you walk away from your phone while still wearing your headset.
- 10-foot coil cord and adjustable clothing clip for freedom of movement.
- Can be worn on either ear.
- Available in monaural (sound in one ear) and binaural (sound in both ears) models.
- Available with voice tube or noise-canceling microphone: Voice tube—Plantronics’ trademark design, lightweight and unobtrusive, delivers great soundquality in all but the noisiest environments. Noise-canceling—For clear connections in noisy environments (over 65 dB).
- Warranty: Two years for unsurpassed durability.
- Requires Plantronics amplifier to connect to your telephone.
- Polaris™ versions available for use with headset ready phones and agent consoles.