The FWM-12X-N4D is an outdoor rated NEMA 4 wall mount fiber distribution enclosure designed for environments where durability, security, and weather resistance is required. The enclosure is manufactured out of aluminum and coated with polyester powder coating for corrosion resistance.
The Network compartment has a removable and lockable internal door with capacity for (6) Splice Trays, cable management, and multiple knockouts. The Subscriber compartment has capacity for (12) Adapter Panels, cable management, and multiple knockouts. The outer door is pad-lockable. Enclosure also includes (2) Cable Strain Relief kits, (1) Danger “Laser” Sticker, and blank labels.
A wall mount kit is required to maintain NEMA 4 compliance. A pole mount kit is also available.
- Dimensions: 20” H x 21.2” W x 11.31” D
- Panels: (12) Multilink Adapter Panels (see individual panel capacities)
- Splice Trays: (6) 1120-SSTP
- Material: Aluminum
- Coating: Electrostatic polyester powder coat
- Finish: Sandstone/ Beige
- Panels and Splice trays are not included with the enclosure.