These RJ45’s are gold plated and work with solid and stranded cable. They have 8 pins and 8 conductors (8p8c). The inserts are also included—they’re part of the design. The wire alignment insert provides an efficient cable assembly. Over time this will save time and money on any job. We recommend using the 300-575 ratcheting crimp tool to insure proper seating of the pins.
- Ideal for creating superior high performance CAT6a patch cables in 10Gigabit Ethernet applications where high density routers and switches are employed
- Meets CAT6a performance requirements per ANSI/TIA-568-B.2-10
- Robust shield termination and strain relief allow for one-step termination process
- Optional slim line boot features integrated strain relief and latch protection
- Selectively plated contacts with 50 micro-inches of gold
- UL 94-V0 plastic components
- RoHS compliant