These Polycarbonate and high-impact ABS molded enclosures meet NEMA ratings 1, 2, 4, 4x, 12, and 13 specifications and are ideal for PCB enclosures, junction boxes and other applications in the electrical and electronic industries. Available in a variety of sizes, these plastic enclosures are offered in three different versions.
(For indoor use only) Dark gray ABS body and cover. Body/Cover - UL94-HB flammability rating, suggested service temperature -20C to 80C.
External Dimension Inches:
Internal DImension Inches:
- UL508A & NEMA 1, 2, 3, 4, 4x 12, and 13 enclosure specifications
- Designed to IP65 of IEC 529
- UL Listed (E194432 Vol 1)
- Wall mounting holes and cover attaching screws are outside the sealing area thus preventing ingress of moisture and dust.
- Most models have internal guide slots for mounting PCB assemblies vertically.
- Internal bosses allow mounting of PCBs horizontally or for connection of terminals etc.
- Threaded brass inserts (except for PN-1320 , PN-1330, PN-1342, PN-1343, PN-1344)
- Cover screws are M-4 stainless steel, non-magnetic and fasten into threaded brass inserts.
- Gasket Material: Silicon Sponge
- PN-Series Boxes feature a smooth, flat top cover.