- Designed for flexiblity and easy navigation through conduit runs.
- Polypropylene case and handle are extremely durable and offer the maximum in shock and impact resistance.
- Raised fingergrips help transfer 100% of the winding power from your hand and fingers.
- Round inner ring design provides a smooth, consistent and comfortable surface for winding and rewinding.
- The unique sloped handle optimizes the position of your hand for quick hand-over-hand rewinds and allows a more level payout of tape on the backswing while feeding conduit.
- Designed for flexibility and easy navigation through conduit runs.
- Non-conductive, composite fish tape slides easily over existing wires and through multiple bends.
- The lightweight and strong fiberglass composite tape resists harsh elements and is strength rated up to 200 pulling pounds.
- The 13" case diameter means you can reel in 15% more tape in a single revolution vs. a standard 12" case.
- Durable 7" leader helps push through crowded conduit.
- Repair kit available (Cat. No. 56115).
- Tape Size 100' L x 3/16" W (7" leader) (30 m L x 4.8 mm W)