With our new line of MIG+ Category 6 Jacks, installation has never been more streamlined. In fact, you are just four quick and easy steps away from a gas tight connection!
1.) Begin by stripping the cable jacket around 30mm with our Easy Stripper for UTP & STP.
2.) Next, seat each wire to your desired wiring scheme. For optimal performance and connection security, ensure that the untwisted length is as short as possible. It is also best to not allow pairs to overlap.
4.) Finally, it’s time for the press-fit PCB technology to shine. Simply snap the cap in place to secure the conductivity and transmission performance. That’s it!
You now have a gas-tight electrical connection that is of the highest quality, thus ensuring that you receive a superior performance.
- Press-Fit PCB Technology
- Small Form-Factor
- Gold Plated Prongs
- Phosphor Bronze IDC Contacts
- Our MIG+ jacks utilize Press-Fit Technology to ensure a reliable gas tight connection for unprecedented performance. Press-Fit Technology (PFT) is a solderless connection method that force fits a contact pin into the plate through a printed circuit board. The radial pressure produces a high quality and gas-tight electrical connection.
- The small form-factor of our jacks makes them ideal for high density installations.
- The gold plated prongs offer ultimate signal transmission clarity.
- For durability, MIG+ jacks feature phosphor bronze IDC contacts. Phosphor bronze is a very durable alloy with excellent conductivity and outstanding resistance to wear and corrosion.
- Our MIG+ line also features fire retardant plastic housing to protect your connection from the elements.
Please use 610 MIG plates with these jacks.