LVN1 Plastic Nail On Low Voltage Mounting Brackets for New Construction
Just nail or screw these non-metallic brackets to a wood or steel stud – and you’re ready to install low voltage Class 2 wiring!
- Lower cost than extension rings or mud rings
- Ready to install - nails or screws come parkedin- place
- Built-in loop for tying off cable
- Easy, secure mounting of bracket to studs with nails or screws
- Allows wall plate to mount flush with wall surface • UL/CSA Listed
25% faster installation over steel or plastic Nail on mud rings!