The LV1LP is a low profile bracket that can be used to secure telephone jacks and coaxial cable jacks to walls for proper installation. Use these brackets for installations where there is limited space behind the drywall or wall board.
- Non-conductive, smooth plastic construction
- For communications, cable TV, computer wiring
- CAT 5 listed
- Adjusts to fit 1/4" to 5/8" drywall installed on cast concrete or concrete block walls with furring strips
- Bracket is its own template for cut out
- Better than metal and costs less too
- Specially designed wing flips up when mounting screw is tightened for a secure mount
- Low voltage Class 2 only
- Simialr to the Caddy Fastener
Make sure to pick up the LVM Bracket Installation tool. The FASTEST and EASIEST way to make your installation Look Professional!