Your Emergency Device can Share aLine with Your Phone System
Why pay for a dedicated line for yourelevator/emergency phone or alarm panel?
The LSR-1 Line Seizure Relay allows theuser to share an existing phone line with anemergency phone or other priority alarmdevice. This can save hundreds of dollars ayear over leasing a dedicated phone line.
The LSR-1 can be used on any C.O. line oranalog PABX/KSU station.
Important: When the emergency device is in use, the phone line is not available fornormal use. Any additional emergency calls will have to be made on another phoneline. For this reason the LSR-1 is not recommended for single line applications.
- Interrupts any call in progress and returns freshdial tone to the emergency phone
- Modular connections for easy installation
- Operates on any 12 - 32V DC power source
- 12V DC adapter provided• During power outages the line is connecteddirectly to the emergency device
- Off hook detection LED for emergency deviceport
- Handy test button to simulate an emergencydevice off hook
- Emergency phones in elevators, hallways,parking ramps, etc.
- Security systems or alarm panels with dialers
- Cash machines, credit card readers or any otherdevice that requires instant access to a phoneline