We manufacture high performance cable. Our MIG-600 cable offers equivalent characteristics and performance to other existing industry cables such as Commscope WBC-600®, Times Microwave LMR-600®, Andrew CNT-600®, etc. Our coaxial cable is very popular for tower use and other applications requiring extreme low loss applications.
MIG-600 is our superior Low Loss coaxial cable offered in a 500 foot reel. It is manufactured with a polyethylene (PE) jacket which is UV resistant, and is built to withstand harsh temperatures, grease and oil, chemicals, salt water, abrasions and offers a 20 year plus lifespan. MIG-600 with its tough PE jacket is especially suited for long life outdoor use.
If your application is direct burial, our MIG-600 is also the best choice with it's polyethylene (PE) jacket.
- Antenna cable runs to base stations, Access Points (AP), bridges or CPE
- Cabling between any WiFi or WiMax antenna and the associated equipment
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Direct bury or tower use
- Land Mobile Radio (LMR®)
- Local MultiPoint Distribution System (LMDS)
- Multi-Channel Multi-Point Distribution Service (MMDS)
- Wireless Local Loop (WLL)
- Personal Communication Systems (PCS)
- Fixed wireless
- Ham radio
- 500' Reel