Add your own high-gain outdoor antenna to the EnGenius 500mW ENH200EXT 2.4GHz Wireless-N Access Point and extend the reach of your wireless network. The ENH200EXT sends data at speeds up to 150 Mbps and is ideal for providing outdoor access to a home or business network and its Internet broadband connection. For general, non-point-to-point usage, purchase the EnGenius EAG2408 omni-directional high-gain antenna*. The ENH200EXT includes an SMA connector and a SMA-N-type converter cable, so it can accommodate antennas with N-type female connectors. Depending on the antenna chosen and the topology and type of the deployment, installers and network administrators can establish network connections up to 2 miles or more in range**.
Designed for outdoor application, the IP65-rated device is great for high-speed wireless Internet access, connecting an outdoor IP camera, and connecting multiple buildings to a company networks when purchased and deployed in pairs. Each ENH200EXT package includes a PoE kit and pole mount kit. The Access Point also features an RSSI signal strength LED making the installation of ENH200EXT quick and easy. For more secure connectivity, the AP also features WPA/WPA2 encryption and MAC address filtering.
Note: This access point is not 802.3 POE compatible it can be powered over POE but only using the supplied POE injector.
*Antenna sold separately
*Range may vary based on location of access point, client devices, mode of operation, RF interference, topology and other environmental factors.
- High-output power up to 27 dBm delivers superior range and coverage
- Fully interoperable with IEEE 802.11b/IEEE 802.11g/IEEE 802.11n-compliant devices
- Built-in RP SMA connector & SMA-N-type conversion cable give installer to choose the type of antenna w/ different gains that perfectly fit the project.
- High-speed data rates up to 150 Mbps make the ENH200EXT ideally suited for handling heavy data payloads such outdoor security camera, video streaming, etc.
- WPA2/WPA/ WEP/ IEEE 802.1x support and MAC address filtering ensure secure network connections
- RSSI indicator makes it easy to select the best signal for Access Point connections
- Four SSIDs provides different wireless network accesses with the same access point
- Multi-function operation (Access point/Client/WDS bridge/WDS AP) modes provide extremely flexible deployment
- WMM Quality of Service (QoS) support enhances performance and user experiences
- Package Contents:
- ENH202 N300 Outdoor Client Bridge
- Power Adapter (24V/1A)
- PoE Injector
- Pole Mount and Wall Mount Set
- Screw Set
- Quick Installation Guide
- CD with User Manual