Klein Universal Premium Silicone Test Lead Set 69416 Silicone insulated for greater performance in temperature extremes (-4° to 131°F / -20° to 55°C).
- Silicone insulated for greater performance in temperature extremes (-4° to 131°F / -20° to 55°C).
- Enhanced strain relief and durability.
- Built-in wear indicator on probe wires.
- Standard banana-type inputs compatible with most multimeters and clamp meters.
- Includes one pair each of universal test leads and caps.
- Also includes removable CAT III/CAT IV caps.
- Safety rating: CAT III 1000V / CAT IV 600V.
- Leads compatible and fit lead storage compartment on most Klein test and measure products, including:
- MM500, MM1000, MM1300, MM2000, MM2300, MM5000, MM6000
- CL1000, CL1200, CL1300, CL2000, CL2200, CL2300, CL2500
- Leads also compatible with MM100, MM200, CL100 and CL200 but does not fit the probe storage holders on product.