Need a tool for cable testing and mapping? The VDV Scout Pro is your tool. Tests for open fualts, short faults, miswire faults, split pair faults and creates multiple style tones. It will also do wire mapping for up to 19 locations. 5 location ID for data and coax are included in the kit.
- Tests voice (RJ11/12), data (RJ45) and video (F-connector) coax connections
- Utilize the 5 LanMap and 5 CoaxMap Location Remotes to identify cable runs
- Test for open, short, miswire or split-pair faults
- Trace cables, wire pairs and individual conductor wires with the Tone Generator (functionality requires an analog tone tracing probe not included)
- Other features include: voltage warning, shield detection, auto power off, low battery indicator and a self-storing remote
- Compatible with Test-n-Map Remotes that test, map and ID multiple cable runs in a single step!
- Kit includes: 1 Scout® Pro 2 Tester, 1 self-storing remote, 5 LanMap RJ45 Location Remotes, 5 CoaxMap F-connector Location Remotes, 1 coax barrel F adapter, manual and 9V battery
- Use part VDV526-055 to add 19 data MAPPING modules to your tool.
- Use part VDV512-056 to add 19 coax mapping modules to your tool.