Klein Side Cutting Pliers Fish Tape Pulling J213-9NETP Quickly and easily pulls 1/8'' (3 mm) or 1/4'' (6 mm) flat steel fish tape without damaging the tape.
- Quickly and easily pulls 1/8'' (3 mm) or 1/4'' (6 mm) flat steel fish tape without damaging the tape.
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs.
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws.
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the ''snap'' when cutting wire.
- Precision-hardend plier head for on-the-job toughness.
- State-of-the-art, dual-material Journeyman handles provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength and durability.
- Hard, black material for toughness and durability.
- Soft material on outer surface for comfort and a firm grip.
- Color-coded handles allow quick identification of tool.
- ''Handform'' handles for full gripping and cutting power.