Klein Ratcheting ACSR Cable Cutter 63607 Cleanly cuts 336 MCM Linnet ACSR and 2/0 triplex steel messenger cable.
- Cleanly cuts 336 MCM Linnet ACSR and 2/0 triplex steel messenger cable.
- High-leverage ratchet mechanism for single-handed cutting of copper and aluminum cables, leaving no burrs or sharp edges.
- Patented two-step ratchet mechanism requires fewer strokes per cut.
- Quick release lever opens blades easily in every cutting postion. (Allows removal of the cable before completion of cut).
- Precision ratcheting mechanism holds cable tight and allows rapid, straight cuts with minimum effort.
- Hardened steel cutting blades for lasting strength and sharpness. Plastic covered handles with hand guards for comfort and firm grip.
- Locking lever keeps handles closed for easy transport; fits in a toolbox or bag.
- One-year warranty.
- Refer to the Instructions for Replacement Part information.