Klein Low-Voltage Tester 69127 Device for checking live 6-24V, AC or DC circuits.
- Device for checking live 6-24V, AC or DC circuits.
- Tests for shorts in automotive and truck electrical systems, motor field coils, radio and low-voltage circuits, ground circuit of all lamps, wiring, fuses, etc.
- Bulb in handle glows when circuit is complete (bulb included).
- Pointed 3-3/4'' (95 mm) probe makes checking easier.
- Deluxe 3.5'' (89 mm) long handle with nylon top holds replaceable bulb.
- 36'' (914 mm) test lead with alligator clip.
- Replacement bulb: Cat. No. 69130