Klein Linemans Wrench 3146 Forged from special bar steel and heat-treated for long life.
- Forged from special bar steel and heat-treated for long life.
- Each end has two different size openings.
- Hole is provided at larger end for turning-in standard pole steps.
- Wrench is suited for use on the heavy three-bolt guy clamps on which clearance is limited.
- Dark blue painted finish.
0 Reviews Hide Reviews Product Reviews
Torque Wrench 3/8" with Square Drive Ratchet Head Torque range of 30 - 150 ft-lb (20.4 - 102 Nm). Micro-adjustable for increased accuracy. Easy to read and adjust with quick release lever...
Master Electrcians Torque Tool Kit 25 Piece One 7/16'' internal hex drive micrometer-adjustable torque wrench. Torque range: 200-1200 in-lb. (22.6-135.6 Nm) with 10 in-lb. incremements (1.1 Nm)...