Klein Dual Laser Infrared Thermometer IR5 Optical Resolution (Distance-to-spot) is 12:1.
- Optical Resolution (Distance-to-spot) is 12:1.
- Features include dual-laser targeting; auto-scan; max/min/avg/diff; high/low alarm; backlit display; auto power-off.
- Drop protection to 6.6 ft. (2 m).
- Measurement Range: -22° to 752°F (-30° to 400°C)
- Uses one 9-volt battery, with battery life expectancy at 10 hours of continuous use with laser and backlight on.
- Includes custom pouch and batteries.
- Certified to IEC EN 61326-1:2006, EN608251:1994+A2:2001+A1:2002.
- Adjustable emissivity
- Soft-touch, over-mold housing
- For ambient temperatures above freezing, the accuracy is +/- 4° F or +/- 2%; Accuracy below freezing is +/- 4° F plus 0.2 degrees per degree below 32° F