Klein Block and Tackle Spliced to H268 Block H1802-30SR Light, galvanized-steel shell blocks are fitted with snubbing hooks to hold the load.
- Light, galvanized-steel shell blocks are fitted with snubbing hooks to hold the load.
- Sheaves are strong yet lightweight aluminum alloy with all-bronze bushings.
- Available with a guarded forged anchor hook with the nose lengthened to extend over the latch or keeper.
- 25 ft (7.62 m) rope length is spliced to the block.
- Hooks fit under insulator and engage pin on cross arm.
- Maximum safe load is 750 lbs. (340 kg).
- These are NOT occupational protective hooks. NOT for human support.