Klein Block and Tackle 259 Swivel Anchor Hook H1802-30S These are NOT occupational protective hooks. NOT for human support.
- These are NOT occupational protective hooks. NOT for human support.
- Light, galvanized-steel shell blocks are fitted with snubbing hooks to hold the load.
- Sheaves are strong yet lightweight aluminum alloy with all-bronze bushings.
- Available with standard snap hooks or guarded snap hooks (with snap hook nose lengthened to extend over the latch or keeper).
- Choice of forged hook Cat. No. 258 or swivel hook Cat. No. 259.
- All Klein block and tackle use high-quality, 3/8'' (10 mm) diameter rope.
- 25 ft (7.62 m) rope length.
- Hooks fit under insulator and engage pin on cross arm.
- Maximum safe load is 750 lbs. (340 kg).