Klein 9'' Journeyman Wire Pulling Pliers Heavy Duty Side Cutting J2000-9NETP Cuts ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire
- Built-in channel quickly and easily pulls 1/8'' or 1/4'' (3 or 6 mm) flat steel fish tape without damaging the tape
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the ''snap'' when cutting wire
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Hard, black material for toughness and durability
- Soft material on outer surface for comfort and a firm grip
- Color-coded handles allow quick identification of tool.
- ''Handform'' handles for full gripping and cutting power.
- Custom, US-made tool steel.