Klein 9'' Journeyman Pliers High Leverage Side Cutting J2000-9NECRTP Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire.
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire.
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs.
- Built-in crimper works on non-insulated connectors, lugs and terminals.
- Built-in channel pulls steel fish tape without damaging the tape.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws.
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the ''snap'' when cutting wire.
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness.
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
- State-of-the-art dual material molding process.
- Hard, black material for toughness and durability.
- Soft material on outer surface for comfort and a firm grip.
- Color-coded yellow, dark blue, red, or light blue handles allow quick identification of the tool.
- Features combination polished and black-oxide finish.