Klein 9'' Journeyman Connector Crimping Pliers Side Cutting J213-9NECR High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs.
- Crimping die behind hinge for superior leverage crimping non-insulated connectors, lugs and terminals.
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs.
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the ''snap'' when cutting wire.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws.
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness.
- State-of-the-art, dual-material Journeyman handles provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength and durability.
- Hard, black material for toughness and durability.
- Soft material on outer surface for comfort and firm grip.
- Color-coded handles allow for quick identification of tool.
- ''Handform'' handles for full gripping and cutting power.
- Custom, US-made tool steel.