Klein 9'' HD Side Cutting Pliers Dipped D2000-9NETP Cuts ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire.
- Quickly and easily pulls 1/8'' (3 mm) or 1/4'' (6 mm) flat steel fish tape without damaging the tape.
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire.
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs.
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws.
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the ''snap'' when cutting wire.
- Precision-hardend plier head for on-the-job toughness.
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification.
- ''Handform'' handles for full gripping and cutting power.
- Custom, US-made tool steel.