Klein 30'' Heavy Duty Steel-Handle Bolt Cutter 63530 Designed for constant use in the most demanding applications.
- Designed for constant use in the most demanding applications.
- Heavy-duty side plates keep jaws aligned for clean, quick cuts through reinforcing rod, wire mesh, guy strand and many other materials too tough for standard bolt cutters.
- Steel handles and precision ground, forged alloy tool steel jaws.
- Lever design creates 4,000 lbs. (1814 kg) jaw pressure with 50 lbs. (22.7 kg) hand pressure.
- Handles have heavy vinyl grips with flat grip ends for 90° cuts.
- Cutting capacities for hard materials is up to Brinell 400, Rockwell C42.
- Cutting capacities for soft materials is up to Brinell 300, Rockwell C31.