High-Gain MIMO Panel Directional Antenna
The Intellinet Network Solutions High-Gain MIMO Panel Directional Antenna extends the coverage range of a wireless network in a single direction. It is ideal for delivering extended access range when positioned in the corner of a building, or between buildings in a campus-type environment. It requires an access point or wireless router with a reverse SMA connector, both sold separately by your Intellinet Network Solutions dealer.*
With the emergence of Wireless N, MIMO technology has become the standard for wireless networking. Wireless access points and bridges with MIMO support are the norm nowadays, rather than the exception. When it comes to P2P (Point-to-Point) bridging connections and 2T2R MIMO enabled gear, the problem is often the connection of external high-gain antennas. With the introduction of the new 2.4 GHz MIMO High-Gain Panel Antenna, Intellinet has made this problem much easier to overcome by eliminating the need to purchase multiple antennas for each access point. This saves time, money and makes the installation process much more straightforward.
Since the Intellinet Network Solutions High-Gain MIMO Panel Directional Antenna provides a high gain of 12 dBi, it allows you to greatly extend the range of your existing wireless network.**
The IP65-rated High-Gain MIMO Panel Directional Antenna is made from weatherproof and corrosion-resistant material, and is suited for both indoor and outdoor applications.
Avoid Running Cable Outdoors
By using the Intellinet Network Solutions High-Gain MIMO Panel Directional Antenna, you can avoid the cost and effort associated with running outdoor cables between buildings. Now you don’t need to dig up concrete and disrupt your campus or building-to-building environment in order to expand your network.
* Other items recommended are an Antenna Surge Arrestor and an Antenna Cable Adapter. Contact your Intellinet Network Solutions provider for ordering information.
** To obtain optimal results in extending the range of your wireless network, it is recommended that a professional installer be consulted for a site survey and proper installation.
- 12 dBi gain antenna
- Ideal for wireless access points and bridges with two antenna connectors
- Ideal for building-to-building wireless connections
- Weatherproof and corrosion resistant, IP65
- Two SMA female connectors (SMA socket)
- 22° horizontal and 25° vertical beam width
- For wall mounting
- Connection to Intellinet Wireless 300N Access Points (524728 and 524735) requires two antenna cables, model 790406
- Not suitable for use with Intellinet Wireless 300N Outdoor PoE Access Point 524711
- Three-Year Warranty