The Intellinet Network Solutions 8-Port PoE+ Desktop Switch (560764) is designed to pass both data and electrical power to a number of PoE-compatible devices via standard Cat5e or Cat6 network cables. Equipped with eight Fast Ethernet ports (all of which support 802.3at/af PoE/PoE+), this switch and can power wireless LAN access points and bridges, VoIP phones, IP video cameras and more while delivering network speeds of up to 100 Mbps.
Up to 30 Watts available to one port with an overall maximum of 140 Watts.
- Provides power and data connection for up to eight PoE network devices
- Save time and money by delivering data and power via existing network cables
- 10/100 auto-sensing ports automatically detect optimal network speeds
- IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant RJ45 PoE/PoE+ output ports
- Total power budget of 140 watts
- Supports IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE devices (wireless access points, VoIP phones, IP cameras)
- Supports IEEE 802.3at/af detection and short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection
- All RJ45 ports with Auto-MDIX (auto uplink) support
- Store and forward switching architecture
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex
- Supports up to 4096 MAC address entries
- 160 kBytes buffer memory
- Desktop-size metal case
- Three-Year Warranty