Signamax category 6 industrial-grade patch cords provide the same high-level transmission performance as other Signamax cords in-tended for regular commercial applications, but with a robustness capable to withstand harsh environments typical to factory floors, chemical, food processing plants, etc. Unique IP67-rated plug housing design guarantees superb protection against liquid and solid agents' penetration, against vibrations, and for a long-life reliable performance.
Cords are furnished with dust caps on the protected ends to prevent exposure of unplugged connectors.
- Industrial-grade plugs are IP67-rated (complete protection against dust, protection against the effects of temporary immersion up to 1 m [3 ft])
- Transmission performance exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 category 6 performance specifications
- Available in IP67-plug-to-IP67-plug and IP67-plug-to-modular plug designs
- 100% factory transmission tested to component performance per ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 specifications
- Durable flexible cable strain relief
- T568A/B wiring scheme compatible
- Slim-profile snag-free boots on modular plugs of the IP67-plug-to-modular plug design
- Contact design provides enhanced plug to jack connection integrity
- Industrial-grade plugs are equipped with dust caps to prevent exposure of unplugged connectors
- Rated for at least 750 plug insertions providing for the highest level of system reliability