TRENDnet’s TI-F11SFP is a reliable IP30 rated 100/1000 Base-T to SFP media converter with hardened components rated for extreme industrial environments. Set 100 or 1000 Mbps throughput speeds, Auto Negotiation, and Link Fault Pass Through (LFP) using the front panel dip switches. Dual redundant power inputs (power supply sold separately: TI-M6024) with overload current protection support zero downtime applications.
- Hardened IP30 rated 100/1000 Base-T Ethernet to SFP converter
- SFP port accommodates Multi or Single Mode fiber
- Up to 80 km fiber networking distances with the TEG-MGBS80 SFP module
- Includes DIN-rail and wall mounts
- Extreme -40 to 75 ºC (-40 to 167 ºF) operating temperature range
- Dual redundant power inputs with overload current protection
- Powers supply sold separately (model TI-M6024)