Honeywell FG-730 Glassbreak Detector - 357-FG730
Honeywell’s FlexGuard® FG-730 incorporates the most reliable, field-proven technology available - setting the industry standard in glassbreak detectors.
- Field Proven Design: The world’s best selling glassbreak detector.
- Dual Technology Flex-Audio Principle: Positively detects and confirms breaking glass by analyzing both "flex" (impact) and "audio" (shattering) frequencies. For an alarm to occur the flex signal must be followed by an audio signal within a prescribed time frame.
- Signal Verification: Both flex and audio signals must register valid amplitude, duration and frequency for an alarm to occur.
- Signal Filtering: Thorough filtering and processing of all signals provides greater immunity to false alarms.
- Broad Range Detects glass breakage from distances up to 30' (9 m). The FlexGuard FG-730 detector sets the industry standard in glass break detectors.
- Dual Flex/Audio Technology: Provides excellent catch performance while virtually eliminating false alarms.
- Indicator LEDs: LED alarm indicator for testing flex and audio technologies.
- Burst Rejection Circuit: Ignores short flex/audio noise burst signals present in some environments.
- Circuit Protection: Prevents shorts, overloads and reverse-polarity connections from causing damage.
- Alarm Memory: Alarm LED can be set to latch upon alarm; helps identify which unit alarmed in multiple detector applications.
- RFI Immunity: 100 watts at 3m (10') from all mobile bands 27-1000 MHz.
- Easy Installation and Set-Up: Mount within 9m (30') of the glass to be protected. (Can be adjusted to suit characteristics of each location.)
- Low Voltage Operation: 10-14VDC
- Low Current Draw: 25mA at 12VDC