This multi-size hole cutter hooks up to your power drill. It has adjustable-radius blades and a handy plastic bowl to catch the mess. The high-speed steel blade cuts sheetrock, plywood, and acrylic. The tungsten carbide tipped blade cuts metal. Maximum cutting size: 10-1/4in. Includes blades, drill bit, hex wrench, spanner wrench, dust bowl, all in a handy carrying case.
- Using the various bits this hole cutter can cut drywall, plywood, acrylic sheets, and even metal up to 3/64in thick
- Cutting radius freely adjustable from 1-1/4in to 10-1/4in diameter via adjusting lever.
- Adjustable depth via locknut and compression spring.
- Support base steadies the drill bit while cutting and keeps the cut perpendicular to the surface.
- Transparent impact-resistant bowl prevents chips from flying into eyes while cutting
- Compression spring absorbs vibrations while cutting
- Can be used with any variable speed drill.
- Sturdy handled storage case included