- High-leverage design for exceptional cutting capability.
- Precision, one-hand shearing action.
- Cable-gripping shear-type jaws.
- Perfect for working in confined spaces.
- Can be carried in most tool pouches.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Beveled jaw tips provide proper mating and shearing action, which protects leading jaw edges.
- Through-hardened (not case-hardened) for longer-lasting cutting surfaces.
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
0 Reviews Hide Reviews Product Reviews
Klein Electricians Cable Cutter Insulated 63050-EINS 1000 V Rated for safety on the job. VDE Certified 1000 V Rated for safety on the job. VDE Certified Cuts up to 4/0 aluminum (not...
Klein Cable Cutter, Insulated, High Leverage 63050-INS Individually tested to exceed the IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards, for insulated tools, and clearly marked with the official 1000-volt...
Klein Journeyman High Leverage Cable Cutter J63050 Cuts up to 4/0 aluminum AWG (no ACSR), 2/0 AWG soft copper and 100-pair 24 AWG communications cable. High-leverage design for...
Features:Angled head design for easy work in confined spaces. High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36% greater cutting power than other plier designs.
Features: Hardened steel precision-ground cutting blades for long life. Copper curved cutter cleanly cuts round copper cable without compression or frayed ends. Anvil cutter for solid and...
Features:Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire. High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs. Streamlined...