Easily capture and convert audio/visual content into digital media. The MANHATTAN Hi-Speed USB Audio/Visual Grabber connects a media source to a desktop or notebook computer to capture, convert and edit content. Ideal for sharing favorite video clips or "snapshots" through email or on the Web, it records and processes data from a camcorder, VCR, TV or other media device equipped with S-video or RCA outputs. A single-button control with LED indicators activates a built-in chip that encodes directly in MPEG 1/2/4 format.
Get professional results with little technical effort.
MANHATTAN includes a full-version of Ulead VideoStudio 9 SE software with advanced capture, editing and creative options to help computer-video enthusiasts easily produce professional-quality videos. Its Movie Wizard and Editor modules can easily add sophisticated transitions, chroma key ("blue screen"), filters, Flash animation, voice narration, background music and other special effects.
Easy to install and use.
Plug and Play capability, Windows compatibility and USB connection combine to make installation quick and simple. Bus power requires no batteries or external supplies for convenient use almost anywhere.
- Easily capture media from camcorder, VCR, TV or other A/V source and transfer to computer
- Edit, convert and share content through email, on the Web or on CD/DVDs
- Simple, single-button video snapshot and copy-and-pause control — encodes directly in MPEG 1/2/4 format
- Fast, stable Hi-Speed USB connection helps improve and maintain high recording quality
- Full-version software with advanced editing, conversion, titling and preview functions adds transitions, special effects and music
- Compact, lightweight design and easy installation ideal for travel and notebook computers
- Plug and Play; Windows compatible — requires no batteries or external power
- Lifetime Warranty