The Hi-Speed USB 2.0 to Fast Ethernet Adapter is a compact, high-performance network adapter that allows you to upgrade your desktop or notebook computer to operate at 10/100 Mbps speeds on the LAN. Because it attaches to one of your computer’s USB connectors, there is no need to open up your PC — and the user-friendly setup software makes installation quick and easy.
The Hi-Speed USB 2.0 to Fast Ethernet Adapter allows you to connect to the network at 100 Mbps Fast Ethernet throughput speeds. Other adapters that only support USB 1.1 can not even come close to providing you with this enhanced performance.
The Hi-Speed Adapter will automatically detect the network speed that the LAN switch port is set to and run at the same speed. The adapter supports 10Base-T Ethernet and 100Base-TX Fast Ethernet.
When running in full duplex mode, the Hi-Speed Adapter connects at the following link speeds: 20 Mbps (10Base-T Ethernet) and 200 Mbps (100Base-TX Fast Ethernet).
The Hi-Speed Adapter is compact, and can be easily used from one computer to another, or transferred in your notebook case as you travel. It doesn’t take up a lot of space, and does not add clutter to your workspace.
- 10 times faster than USB 1.1 to Fast Ethernet adapters
- Add a network connection without opening up your PC
- Perfect for both desktop and notebook computers
- Built-in USB 2.0 cable
- Active LED indicators
- Plug and Play installation
- Hot swappable (no need to power down)
- Full duplex with auto-speed detection
- Supports the most popular operating systems: Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7
- Low power consumption via a USB bus
- Three-Year Warranty